Protect Your Family With An ADT-Monitored Security System In Boston With ADT Monitoring
Get Professional Home Security Protection In Boston, MAThe things worth protecting go well beyond your phones, furniture, and knickknacks. It’s the photo albums, handmade artwork, and family members that are also worth protecting. That’s why your Boston home security system should be installed by a professional, so you are immediately warned about a home intrusion through motion detectors, window sensors, or mounted security cameras. Pair that protection with devices that detect fire, flood, and carbon monoxide and are monitored 24/7 to help secure your house and family. Now, your family is ready to help combat emergencies -- even when no one is home.
A Robust Suite Of Security Products That Work Together
No matter which package you decide on, your security equipment works together to help offer protection that’s fully monitored every minute by ADT specialists. Security equipment can include:
- Home Security: Windows and door sensors, motion detectors, keypad with high decibel alarms, interior and exterior cameras, doorbell cameras, panic buttons and remote key fobs
- Fire Safety: Smoke and heat detectors, flood detectors, CO detectors, emergency alert pendants
- Home Automation: Smart locks, smart thermostat, smart lights and switches, garage door sensor
- Keypad: Command security system with wireless touchpad and the mobile ADT Control app
- Signage: ADT signage and window decals
Local Boston Installation That’s Unparalleled
Fill out the form or call to have a local pro help you decide on the equipment and security system package that’s right for you. Security installation in Boston can be set with your busy schedule in mind with same-day or next-day times available in most areas. Whether you opt for a wired or wireless system, your installer will confirm that your products and back-up batteries are set up correctly and explain how to use your wireless touchpad.