Prevent Water Damage With Your Boston Flood Detector & Avoid Pooling Water With A Connected Alarm System
A Smart Boston Flood Detector Warns You Of Water Infiltration Before It Becomes A Problem
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are all problems that may lead to serious water damage within your home. Unfortunately, these are also the problems that you notice much too late. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can create major concerns if not fixed at once.
But, when you add a Boston monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or pooling water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless detector alerts you to early indications of water leaks with a loud alarm and a communication to your smartphone. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also contact you when your flood sensor triggers.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Boston?
You never expect to go down the steps to see that your basement is now the local swimming pool. Fortunately, a Boston flood detector can identify leaking and water infiltration before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s how it works:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The advanced-tech system discerns flowing water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's suitable to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: Smart sensors come with a wireless connection and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can confidently place your detector behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or any location where water damage may occur.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Freezing pipes or intense storms have a habit of happening when you're at work or on vacation. If your Boston flood detector finds a water issue, it will deliver an instant notification to your mobile device.
- ADT monitoring provides another layer of protection: In addition to a high-decibel alarm and phone notifications, your flood detector will alert your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring experts will notify you immediately and assist you as needed.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Boston Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
Response times are critical when water infiltration is threatening your property. When utilizing the ADT Control app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make life easier when emergency assistance arrives. Activating your smart home systems is helpful when you’re at the property, but vital when you’re not there. With a monitored Boston flood detector you are able to:
- Receive alerts on your smartphone when unwanted water is identified.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disarm alarms for emergency repairs.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to combat freezing pipes.
- Review video footage from security cameras to pinpoint leaks and get an idea of the damage.
- Stay in constant communication with your monitoring professionals.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all important aspects of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll guide you to the perfect package to meet your unique requirements. Simply dial (617) 430-5865 today or send in the online form to get a free estimate.