Because no homes are alike, why leave your security system to a standard solution? You might need a basic alarm system that is bundled with motion, door, and window sensors in your essential rooms. Or, you might need a more robust security package that bundles indoor/outdoor surveillance cameras, flood and fire detection, and smart home capabilities. No matter the case, your Everett home security system should include a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Choosing The Right Products For Your Home Security System
Depending on your security bundle, you can opt for:
- Window and door sensors on all entry doors and windows
- Motion sensors for essential rooms
- Monitored CO, fire, and flood detectors
- Wireless remote keyfob for arming your system
- Digital wall mounted touchpad with a high decibel alarm
- Outdoor, indoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control phone app for access from virtually everywhere
Everett Security Cameras Let You View Your Property While You Are Out
If you wish to see who is knocking on your door or what made that noise outside, you’re going to want a security camera. A doorbell camera shows you your front steps and gives you a visual on any deliveries or visitors before you open the door. Outside cameras are motion activated, and include waterproof and low-light designs that deliver video with HD quality. Or simply check on the pets and kids with an interior, wide angle camera.
Watch current footage and receive alerts from all your Everett cameras from your ADT Control mobile app. Keep an eye on your home anytime to check that everything is where it should be - or receive 30-sec video clip alerts if the camera detects strange activity.