What features do you need in a baby monitor in Boston?
In the olden days, a baby monitor was pretty simple. You install a component with a microphone in close proximity to your child’s bed, transmitting sound to a walkie-talkie-looking receiver. Thankfully, baby monitors now have more options. For instance, some monitors now offer HD video and 2-way communication. You can even hook many monitors to your home’s wireless signal so you are able to move around throughout your home. The leading baby monitors in Boston are so elaborate that they mimic indoor security cameras in both functionality and price.
Can you swap out a baby monitor with a home security camera?
Due to the fact that baby monitors and surveillance systems incorporate many of the same features, you have numerous residents in Boston linking their baby's room to their home security system. This approach is beneficial -- especially if you’re upgrading to Vivint smart home technology -- as your baby monitor will include:
● Night vision video: Your monitoring device should include 1080p high-definition imaging, and infrared LED technology for night vision.
● Two-way talk: Now you don’t need to go inside the bedroom to soothe your child back to a restful state. Your reassuring words could be the only requirement to keep your little one peaceful and resting.
● Motion activation: While it’s an option to have your surveillance system continuously watch your baby sleep, your attentiveness might begin to waver. But if your camera identifies anything unusual, it can be programmed to send a notification on your phone. Perfect when the baby quietly scrambles over the crib or if a pet noses into the room.
● Video recordings: Many baby monitors do not capture portions of video. Now you have the ability to deliver a short segment to a relative or family friend to allow them a glimpse of what a special, sleepy child you have.
● Watch on your mobile device: As an alternative to lugging an external monitor around, you may now watch from your smart home mobile app. You can even check in on your tot and babysitter if you’re able to get an evening away.