Can Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Boston?
There's a popular perception that placing a home security sign by your primary entry is the only thing required to prevent criminal activity. Basically, a burglar is supposed to view the small blue octagon and go on past. So why not just have a home security sign in Boston and not worry about a real home security system? Frankly, some think that a alarm system isn’t needed, you just need a home security sign in Boston. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Boston instead of the security system.
Even though there is a benefit to showcasing signage from esteemed security companies like ADT®, it’s not all you need to turn away every intruder. Instead, you're better off backing them up with some actual security devices. It seems like much less of a gamble than taking the chance that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Boston.
Back-Up Your Boston Home Security Signs With Actual Protection
Even though home security signs could deter intrusion some of the time, you shouldn’t rely on them as your lone security measure. Alternatively, you should try using a combination of these devices:
● Video surveillance: Not surprisingly, intruders never wish to be caught on video as it could be critical evidence in legal proceedings. Consider an outside camera that oversees primary entry points including windows, doors, and garage.
● Window and door sensors: Most burglars gain access through doors or windows, so you need to have them protected by glass break and motion detectors. When an alarm trips, your security system will warn you and your 24-hour monitoring team.
● Motion-sensor floodlights: Even though it’s a fact that numerous robberies happen during the day when residents are at the office, you should also safeguard against nighttime prowlers. Motion-sensor floodlights placed strategically near your access points will instantly shine a light on criminal activity and turn away unwanted guests.
● Smart entry locks and video doorbells: Smart locks will update you whenever anyone tries to unlock or open your entrance. A doorbell camera enhances your protection by giving you a live video feed. Both of these solutions work with the security app on your phone.
● Smart light bulbs: Another useful home automation tool, smart light bulbs may be put on a daily plan or activated easily from your phone. Smart lights are intended to make it seem like you are on-site and effectively turn away prospective robbers.
Start Planning Your Complete Home Protection Package
Why would you gamble that fake home security signs will deter intrusion in Boston when you have the opportunity to implement a comprehensive home defense package? Dial (617) 430-5865 or fill out the following form to get started. You may select from various packages at budget-friendly rates or customize your home’s protection exactly how you want it.